Data & Facts
Pilgrimage Church Maria Duerrnberg
AT-5422 Bad Dürrnberg / Austria
PHOENIX Professional Audio GmbH
- Church amplifier: Digital DSP Automatic Mixing Amplifier PV-DSP-4ACD.9.4.2X with 9 IN+ 4 OUT, DSP4, 2 x Digital power amp (Class D), phantom power, HPF filter (100Hz), MIC-LINE, Digital Automatic System, Audio Matrix, Conference-Configuration/Priority, Dynamic Compressor/Expander, DeEsser and MP3 player with BT receiver
- Nave: Digital DSP Beam Steering Line Array DIGIVOICE-115.8DSP2, 8 channel-DSP2, L=1.15m, 8 x 20W/PWM, sound coverage area 15 mtr@95dB. 140 Watt sinus power, equipped with 10 x 3.5″ neodymium chassis and 2 x HF magnetostatic transducer
- Altar speaker: Professional monitoring speakers K4-20REG-F with 100 V input and volume control, 3.5″ ferrite chassis, 20 W/100 V
- Priest seat: Gooseneck microphone with XLR MEX-1-500 S and microphone stand MEGZ-2 S s
- Ambo: Gooseneck microphone with LED lighting MEG-450 LED S and microphone adapter PA-MEG s
- Altar:Gooseneck microphone MEG-1-300 Si and microphone adapter PO-MEG si
- 19″ cabinet: 19-inch cabinet, one-piece with glass door, 4 U RBA-04-AS5
- Assembly & Installation
- Acoustic measurement & levelling of the sound system
- Commissioning of the system on site
Fig.: Church amplifier POWERVOICE PV-DSP-4ACD.9.4.2X (brand: Phoenix PA) – Digital DSP Automatic Mixing Amplifier with DSP4
In the spring of 2019, the Phoenix Professional Audio team renewed the sound system of Pilgrimage Church Maria Duerrnberg in Bad Duerrnberg / Austria.
The sonic concept created by Phoenix Professional Audio included i.a. the installation of a new POWERVOICE PV-DSP-4ACD.9.4.2X DSP Automatic Mixing Amplifier, DIGIVOICE-115.8DSP2 digital beam steering line arrays for the nave, new church microphones for the priest seat, ambo and altar, and a new wireless microphone system for flexible use complete freedom of movement during the services.
The POWERVOICE PV-DSP-4ACD.9.4.2X is a high-end digital automatic power mixer especially designed for use in acoustically demanding buildings, such as churches.
The numerous setting options of the PV-DSP-4ACD.9.4.2X ensure even more precise spatial equalization and excellent adaptation to room acoustics. The church amplifier is also very energy efficient: when fully operational, the automatic mixer amplifier has an efficiency of over 90%.
The newly developed DIGIVOICE-115.8DSP2(8-channel DSP) professional DSP beam steering arrays have been specially designed for sound transmission in acoustically challenging rooms with complex acoustics and long reverberation times, such Churches, cathedrals, conference rooms, museums, airports, train stations, halls but also designed for multimedia applications.
The Phoenix Professional Audio team, which has been specializing in church PA for many years, also undertook on-site assembly / installation, as well as acoustic measurement and on-site sound system leveling.
With over 30 years of expertise and +3000 projects implemented worldwide, PHOENIX Professional Audio has specialized in the field of professional PA – with a particular focus on church acoustics & public address sound reinforcement. For managing director and project manager Peter M. Krziwon as well as project manager Harald Seidl, perfect speech intelligibility and music reproduction are the highest demands – especially in acoustically demanding rooms such as churches.