Version: 4-channel, 19" inch housing, 1U.
Frequency area: 470 - 850 MHz.
The Active UHF Antenna Divider AD-707A is designed to operate up to five UHF diversity receivers (e.g. ACT receivers) on only two antennas.
This not only facilitates the installation, but also increases the reception security.
The total gain from the antenna input to each output is about a factor of 1, so there are no level losses as in passive splitters.
The operation is possible, both with directly connected antennas, as well as with remote models.
In addition to each of the four split antenna outputs, there is one loop-through connection each to which additional splitters or a fifth receiver can be connected for more complex installations.
Both inputs provide a supply voltage for active antennas or boosters.
- Operation of up to five UHF receivers on only two antennas - max. 20 channels possible
- Frequency area 470-850 MHz
- Increased reception area and security
- Overall gain factor 1; no level losses as in passive splitters
- Supply voltage for active antennas or boosters
- Looping the signal to other splitter possible
- TNC connectors
Antenna inputs A / B 8.3V DC, 230 mA max. for amplifiers
482 x 44 x 190 mm (19 x 1.7 x 7.5")
Input / Output
+1.0 dB ± 1 dB
2 antenna inputs to 8 (10) outputs
Output post isolation
> 18 dB at 470-1000 MHz
12-15V DC; Consumption: approx. 190 mA at 12V DC
+1.0 dB ± 1 dB
Approximately 1.5 kg (3.3 lbs)