On board: PLL, channel display, LED for input and output level, switch for phantom power.
Frequency area: 2.400 - 2.4835 GHz, license free.
The stationary 2.4 GHz transmitter MT-24A can be used as a transmitter station to wireless receivers or receiver modules. An XLR / 6.35 mm combo jack makes it easy to connect external audio sources such as a wired microphone, CD / MP3 player or audio mixer.
Handy, light and ready to use anywhere. Compatible with the MIPRO ACT-2400 series.
By using the FHSS Frequency Hopping method, each channel can select one of 4 different frequencies. The algorithm programmed into the system constantly searches the frequency band for trouble-free frequencies and adjusts them accordingly.
FSK: Frequency Shift Key Modulation
FHSS: Frequency Hopping Spread Spectrum.
- Compatible with the MIPRO ACT-2400 series and the MRM-24 receiver module
- Compact, modular design
- Easy installation and user-friendly operation
- LCD channel display
- Direct-Out for low level, for high level switchable to broadband amplifier
- Adjustable input sensitivity
- LED displays for input and output levels
- Unique price-performance ratio
Combi jack XLR / 6,35 mm jack
Approximately 138 mA
Dimensions (W x H x D))
210 x 44 x 206 mm, ½ 19"
2,400 - 2.4835 GHz
80 - 15,000 Hz
10 mW / 100 mW switchable
about 1.1 kg