Super light transformerless power pack: The low weight of only 5.5 kg makes transport easier for fully stocked 19" cabinets and enables "one-man service" when maintaining the extremely powerful system.
Each power amp module has a separate audio input. Each of these inputs can be assigned its own NF signal.
Each amplifier module has its own switching power supply. In case of failure e.g. of a power amplifier block or of a switched-mode power supply, the remaining amplifier channels are thus not affected by the failure (stand-alone setup).
Each of the 4 internal amplifiers has a separate power supply of 24V DC (Phoenix input block).
The power amplifier has floating and transformerless 4 x 100V direct outputs without the need for an output transformer.
Control contacts are located on the rear of the power amplifier: StandBy IN, StandBy THRU, fault indicator output.
In full operation, the power amplifier has an efficiency of over 90% and is therefore particularly energy efficient. An active standby circuit ensures low power consumption.
The power amplifier has a fault output via potential-free contact.
LED displays provide information about signal and operating conditions, such as signal in and protect.
Four thermo-controlled fans provide effective cooling of the amplifier with unrestricted continuous operation and full performance.
The amplifier has been designed for use in the public address range, e.g. for the sounding of office buildings, shopping centers, supermarkets, bars and public facilities, to operate with a 100V speaker line.
The devices comply with the Electromagnetic Compatibility Directive 89/336/EEC and the Low Voltage Directive 73/23/EEC.
- Digital 100 V ELA power amplifier
- 4 x 600W / 100V sinus output power
- Low height: 1 U
- Weight of only 5.5 kg
- Transformerless without ground fault
- Extremely powerful
- Thermo-controlled fan
- Energy saving through active standby mode
- Output contact for error messages
- Separate power supply of 24V DC for each channel
- Suitable for systems acc. to EN 60849 and EN 54-16
- Output power and protection circuits according to IEC 268-3
- Efficiency of over 90% in full operation
- Short circuit protection, DC voltage protection, overload protection, protection against RF interference, fan monitoring
- SLEEP function in emergency operation
- LED indicators on front
Power, Protect, Signal
Remote, Standby, Fault out
Current consumption (total)
24 V DC: I max. 4x25 A; Sleep: 0.56A
Dimensions (W x H x D in mm)
483 x 44 x 327 (1 U)
60 - 25,000 Hz
Harmonic Distortion (THD) at 1 kHz
0 dB, symmetrical
4 x 600 W sinus
Power consumption (total)
according to IEC 268-3
Signal to Noise Ratio
Switching Power Supplies