Dimensions: 4 U, 495 depth. With glass door.
The all-purpose 19" wall-mounted rack has a robust welded construction, high quality workmanship and state-of-the-art technology to ensure its professional look.The wall cabinet comes as standard with a 4-mm full glass door.
The integrated hinge system allows the door to be opened by almost 180°.
A door lock allows easy and quick access to the housing.
The vertical 19" rack rails are infinitely adjustable in the cabinet depth, which facilitates installation of the components and cable management.
All removable parts are interconnected and grounded to the appropriate standard requirements.
Attention: Article is delivered by forwarding agency.
- 2 x door key
- 4 x wood screw 6x50
- 4 x washer 6,6
- 4 x dowels 10
- 8 x cage nut M6
- 1 x brush strip
- 19-inch wall-mounted cabinet (one-piece) with protection degree IP30
- 4 U
- Depth 495 mm with glass door (safety glass, hardened 4 mm)
- Fix the housing directly to the wall
- Adjustable vertical rails
- Robust welded steel construction
- Ideal for the installation of data and telecommunication systems as well as distribution systems
- Ground wire
- Cable entries with break-out covers
Dimension A (height rear side)
Dimension B (height front)
Dimension C (width front)
Dimension D (width rear side)
Dimension E (depth)
Recommended maximum load