The AT-70W transmitter and receiver antenna combines passive and active technology in a single antenna system and thus offers a high flexibility in the usability. With its TX / RX connection, it can be connected directly to the transmitter or receiver.
The power of the amplifier can be supplied either from the antenna splitter AD-707A, antenna splitter AD-708 or a corresponding ACT receiver.
The AT-70W is designed for both outdoor and indoor use.
- Use for sending and receiving applications (either sending or receiving)
- Frequency range 470-1000 MHz
- Passive (RX / TX) as well as Active (RX Only) use
- 12dB signal amplification for extended reception range
- Weatherproof; Indoor and outdoor use
120 x 261 x 32 mm (4.7 x 10.3 x 1.3 ")
RX connection: 12 ± 1 dB; TX / RX connection: 0 dB
2 ~ 4 dBi
2 x TNC female
RX Connector: 1120 mW (8V DC; New Version: 8 ~ 15V DC);
TX / RX connection: 0mW
about 200 g (7 oz)