An extremely straight-line frequency response and very high backward damping characterize the microphone.
The microphone is equipped with a crack-free switch (ON/OFF) and an LED power indicator.
The transmission range of 20 Hz to 25 kHz and the hypercardioid directional characteristic with the microphone sensitivity factor of 26 mV / Pa. (0 dB) show high technical level.
The microphones of the MEG-2 are for use in public address applications in the professional field even under acoustically unfavorable conditions, such as churches, theaters, etc.
The MEG gooseneck microphones with their numerous mounting accessories adapt perfectly to any environment.
The power supply (phantom power according to IEC-268-15) via microphone line is fed from the amplifier with 20 - 48 VDC.
- Supercardioid (studio capsule)
- Color: Black
- Flexible gooseneck with length: 300 mm
- Transmission range: 20 Hz to 25 kHz
- Microphone sensitivity factor (S/N): 26 mV / Pa
- Universal bracket, 5 m NF cable and XLR plug
- Elegant design
- Extremely straight-line frequency response
- Very high reverse damping
- Crack-free slide switch
Universal bracket, 5 meter NF cable and XLR plug
300 mm in length
Long Supercardioid (studio capsule)
134 dB max. @ 0.5% THD (SPL)
20 Hz to 25 kHz
Microphone sensitivity factor (S / N)
26 mV/Pa @ S/N: 74 dB
20VDC to 48VDC
200 ohms, balanced