Floor standing base version with electret condenser microphone capsule (hypercardioid), 5 m microphone cable and XLR plug.
Length gooseneck microphone: 500 mm. Color: black (s).
In the newly developed metal housing of the electret condenser microphone, a filter for effective suppression of pop noises is integrated. The hypercardioid microphone capsule ensures that an acoustically high-quality speech signal is recorded even with a larger speaking distance and in a reverberant environment.
The microphone with a transmission range of 30 Hz to 18 kHz has an extremely straight-line frequency response and a very good reverse attenuation. The power (phantom power) is supplied via microphone line and fed from the amplifier with 20 - 52 VDC.
Thanks to its filigree design, the microphone stand system almost merges with the surroundings at a short distance, so that it is barely visible in appearance.
Standpipe and microphone are powder coated in black (s) color.
As version MEGZ-GS, the design microphone stand system is also available with bottom flange and XLR connection (instead of floor standing base).
- Elegant microphone stand system with elecrete condenser microphone (hypercardioid)
- Version with floor standing base
- Color: black (s)
- Length gooseneck microphone: 500 mm
- Very noble design
- Filigree appearance: 12 mm thin and 120 cm long standpipe with 6 mm thin gooseneck
- Filter for effective suppression of pop noises
- Extremely straight-line frequency response
- Very good reverse damping
- Phantom power
- Very stable flexible spring clutch
- Modern design
- High quality powder coating
Balanced microphone cable with XLR connector (XLR-MALE)
Main guide tube: 12 mm / head: 16 mm / gooseneck: 6 mm
Field transmission factor (S / N)
16 mV @ S / N: 66 dB
30 Hz - 18,000 Hz
Total: 1760 mm / main guide tube: 1200 mm / gooseneck: 500 mm
120 dB max. @ 0.5% THD (SPL)
20V to 52VDC
200 ohms, symmetrical
approx. 5 kg