The ZDM-3310 impedance meter is processor-controlled and automatically selects the best measuring range. At the same time, the power consumed by the 100V speaker network is calculated and displayed.
Low-impedance loudspeakers are measured when switching to MAN operation in the 200 ohm range. With the range button, the automatic range selection can be switched off and a fixed measuring range can be set.
The ZDM-3310 impedance measuring device achieves an almost correct measurement result even in noisy environments by means of arithmetical averaging.
- Immediate display of power in watts
- Measure in 100V lines with voltage protection
- Low time required for measurements in 100V networks
- Measurement even in noisy environment
- Measurement with sinusoidal 1kHz signal
- Independent selection of the best measuring range
- Measurement of low-impedance loudspeakers possible by switching to MAN operation in the 200 ohm range
- Range button for selecting a fixed measuring range
0 - 38 C
180 mm x 100 mm x 44 mm (H x W x D)
LCD display (STN), 2 x 16 characters, alphanumeric
6V (4 x AA, LR-6, UM-3)